Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Only 19 Days

At the tine of this writing we are only 19 days from the first service at the Kermit Shake The City Revival meetings.

Services will begin at 7:00 p.m. on Sunday July 23rd on the vacant lot next to Belvue Baptist Church.

Subsequent services will be held nightly at 7:00 p.m.

We are scheduled to meet through Friday night July 28. If the Lord wants to do more I stand ready to heed  His call.

Each night this week the Lord has awakened me to stand in the gap for Kermit. I am counting down the days in anticipation of what Jehovah will do in Winkler County. I do not come with a bag of tricks or gimmicks to make these meetings successful. I come with a deep burden and conviction God has set Kermit in His sights.

I only have 19 more days to pray and prepare. This is the culmination of a four year long odyssey. In that time the burden has remained. I trust God for a special visitation to Kermit and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment