Friday, July 14, 2017

Just 9 Days Until Shake The City In Kermit

We are only nine days away from the Shake The City meetings in Kermit. The tent will be pitched one week from today.

There are many things I cannot control about this. I cannot control who will show up. I cannot control the weather. I cannot control whether a true revival sweeps across Kermit nor can I control how many people get saved.

What I can control is my spiritual preparation. What I can control is how dedicated I am to being an instrument of revival in the hands of God.

Only 9 days. What started out as a dream four years ago is now about to be reality.The first service will be held on July 23 at 7:00 p.m. at 1101 S. Poplar St in Kermit, TX 79745.

Kermit, you have my heart and my continued prayers. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment