Monday, December 28, 2015

I Have A Problem With Somone

It is confession time. I have a real problem with someone. Every time I see him negative feelings surface. Anger and resentment just to name a few. It would be much easier if I could avoid this man. Living in a small community you do not always have control over who comes across your path.

I want to tell him off. I've had imaginary conversations with this man giving him a piece of my mind. He has caused me much pain and heartache. He has undermined me. More than once he tried to oppose all the good work I tried to do. He is no friend of mine. I consider him a foe.

I can't hide this truth any longer. I can't pretend things are okay. So today I will identify this individual publicly in an attempt to confess my sin and get things right.

The person I have a problem with is ................ well it is.............. the person I stare in the mirror each day. The person who causes me the most trouble is ME. I am my own worst enemy. I sabotage my own plans. I am my own biggest troubler. Today I am calling me out. To the death gallows with Matt Edwards. There is only one way to victory.

Galatians 2:20 (NASB)
20  "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.


If I want to live in victory and honor Christ with my life then Matt has to be put to death daily. Matt has to be crucified so Christ can live through me. There is no other way. To death with Matt Edwards and let Christ live in and through me to my dying day.

No comments:

Post a Comment