Saturday, April 9, 2016

My All For Jesus

Jesus,

On this early Saturday morning I want to pledge anew to give You my all. It is not much. I am not the smartest, wealthiest, most eloquent, gregarious, or organized. What I am I lay at Your feet. I surrender all. Like the boy with the loaves and fish I offer to You what I have and trust You to multiply it to meet the needs of the people.

I do not ask for fame or fortune. I don't want fame so I become addicted to the applause of men. I do not ask for fortune that money might ever turn my heart from depending on You. I trust You to provide what I need and when I need it.

I want to give You my all. All that I am. All that I ever hope to be. I give You my passion. I give You my long held dreams. I give You my family to do with us as You will. That is what is most important. WHAT YOU WILL. OUR WILL IS NOT IMPORTANT.

Help me not cower under trial. Help me not doubt in times of testing. Help me embrace willingly and joyfully sacrifice and suffering when called upon to do so. Help me die to the trappings of this world so I am free to serve You. I ask You to constantly remind me nothing on this earth can satisfy but You alone. I ask You to develop in me a true desire for nothing on this planet but You and Your purposes.

I ask You to get every last ounce of me. Turn me upside down like a bottle until the last drop of my life is poured out on Your altar as a living sacrifice. I ask You to take all of me. For Your purposes and for Your glory I give my all to You King Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment