Monday, August 12, 2013

Full Life

O Lord what a full life you have let me lead,
An abundant life rich - full - blessed indeed,
You've given me people to love and embrace,
A smile comes when I recall each one's face,
Three times you've given a house of my own,
A place to live and laugh - a place to call home,
You have allowed me to serve some great people,
As pastor gathered for worship under the steeple,
What can I say - what can I do - what can I give,
From a life so blessed - so abundantly well lived,
I offer this heart filled with gratitude and praise,
From the depths of sin this dead man you raised,
To give me purpose and a life filled with meaning,
In you do I trust and my life is always leaning,
Thanks O Lord for a life mixed with trial and pain,
A full and blessed life over which you ever reign.

No comments:

Post a Comment