Monday, April 29, 2013

Coming Down From the Mountain

I am on the last leg of my journey back to Paradise. I have met with God. It has been sweet and reviving. I will only suffice it to say that God is working. There have been seasons of brokenness and repentance along with seasons of serious meditation and reflection over the past two weeks. The time away has not been wasted.

I am on my way back to Paradise about six hours away. I should be back in town around 10:00 p.m. tonight or a little after. The time away enriched my soul and brought perspective and balance back into my life.

For those of you who have prayed I want to thank you and report that those prayers have worked and God answered. Please don't stop praying now. I look forward to stepping back into teaching and preaching this week at Faith Community Church. My time away to spiritually retreat has been rewarding and renewing. I look forward to seeing my family again. It has been eight days since I last saw before heading to the mountains of New Mexico. I will be back shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment