Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Fresh Word From You


A FRESH WORD FROM YOU

I cried out in solitude for a fresh word from you,
A scripture, promise, rebuke - anything will do,
I sit alone heart abandoned before your throne,
Contented to make this my permanent home,
I long for you - your whispers in my soul to hear,
To point me on the path of peace and good cheer,
I want a word to cling when times are good and bad,
A word of faith to face the trials like I've never had,
I want a fresh word that brings me relief and peace,
To heal my soul so unbelief can't even find a crease,
I sit contentedly in your presence longing to find,
What's on your heart and what is on your mind,
Here I am Lord available to you to stay or be sent,
My heart, my mind, and my will forever to you bent.

No comments:

Post a Comment