Saturday, November 17, 2012

Silent

I cried out to you tonight with all my pain and broken heart,
I pleaded for answers to show my role to assign my part,
I waited for hours crying for answers it appears all in vain,
You were silent again - not a word nor whisper for my pain,
I sit stunned and wondering why you choose not to speak,
Why I am forced to endear this nightmare turned so bleak,
You say you are here - you will never forsake me or leave,
But you feel so distant when I draw near to wanting to cleave,
You hold the keys - the answers so long sought after and for,
You have all wisdom and the healing for my heart deeply torn,
I have waited hours, day upon day without stopping my plea,
I know you love and I know you must still have a word for me,
Yet you are still silent, no sound, not a word falls to my soul,
Until I hear from you I shall never again be completely whole.

ME - 11-17-12

No comments:

Post a Comment