Sunday, October 25, 2015

Reframed

Jesus I was not well when I awoke yesterday morning,
A sorrowed grieving heart deeply entrenched in mourning,
For those I love, shepherd, and walk with side by side,
My sorrow became evident to all - nowhere to hide,
I retreated into my own mind shutting everyone else out,
In those moments faith gave way to many lingering doubts,
But his morning You brought the long needed breakthrough,
Giving me the healing soothing balm of Your word to renew,
My broken heart deeply touched and once again made whole,
Healing my heart, spirit, permeating every crevice of my soul,
Gone is grief, sorrow, disappointment, and the crushing despair,
You restored joy, peace, hope, and faith badly in need of repair,
Today is a new day, a day You created, planned and ordained,
A day to live joyfully a day of hope where everything is reframed.

No comments:

Post a Comment