Monday, October 6, 2014

Update On Kermit

Last week I made a trip to Kermit to pray over the town and for a meeting to discern the Lord's will. I took a bother in Christ along with me to meet the lady who had contacted me earlier. It soon became apparent that we had different burdens. She has been praying for the Lord to start a new church. My burden remains to see revival in Kermit.

At one point during my time in  Kermit I lay on my face in prayer pleading for God to move in that town. My whole involvement may be nothing more than to pray. I feel like it is to be more significant than that. At this point no doors are open and I am content to wait on the Lord and His timing. I do not feel pressure to do something. I would much rather wait and join what the Lord shows me He is doing.

Kermit remains on the forefront of my mind and in my prayers. I don't know what it all means and don't have to. If my only role is to intercede for Kermit I want to play my part in God's unfolding drama there. If the Lord has more in mind He will bring it all to pass in His timing.

Believers in Kermit I stand with you in prayer trusting the Lord to break up the fallow ground and to reap a bountiful harvest of lost souls in all the churches

No comments:

Post a Comment