Thursday, October 16, 2014

Another Kermit Dream

Here is the dream I had this morning. 

I walk out into my garage and see headlights coming up my driveway. It is dark outside. Up pulls a white van with the words “Kermit Yellow Jackets”written on the side. Several people get out of the van, I do not know the number but they are men and women. Some of them are wearing Kermit t-shirts. They come in my house and we sit at my dining table. They say, “Come to Kermit.” Some of them weep and tears splash on my dining table. The scene changes. I see the trail of fire going down the highway ending up in the town of Kermit again. I find myself standing outside the building I have seen in several of my other dreams. Overhead in the sky storm clouds are brewing with lightening flashing just over that building. The rest of the skies are clear. I then see a written message, “Go to Kermit without delay!” That is where the dream ends.

I don't know what God has been up to for the past several months in my life. Some people have told me these dreams were demonic. I do not believe so. What I keep reading in scripture lately has confirmed the dreams. 

Here is what I know for sure. 

1. God  has Kermit, TX on His mind. I believe He intends to do a great work in that town. 
2. God is sending me to  go to Kermit. It may be short term but there is work in Kermit I am supposed to join Him in doing. 
3. I have been contacted by two ladies from Kermit both asking for my help. 
4. I gave God my yes years ago to whatever He calls me to do. 
5. I will make another trip to Kermit in God's timing. 

2 comments:

  1. Never thought I would be in Lockhart. You know God's ways - much higher than our own. But you have the mind of Christ. Keep kindling the flame, you know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen brother. God's word is a light unto our path and a lamp unto our feet. We follow Him one day and one step at a time.

    ReplyDelete