Saturday, September 27, 2014

PRAYERS FOR KERMIT

There has been a new Facebook page created titled PRAYERS FOR KERMIT. I want to encourage you to visit that page and like it. I also want to encourage you to write out your own prayers for that community God has so recently laid on my heart and post them on that page.

Oct 25th there will be a prayer meeting in Kermit, TX. Lord willing I plan on attending that prayer meeting to discern what the Lord is up to.

You may be in the same boat I'm in. I have no connection to Kermit, TX other than two dreams and God's pretty clear confirmation He is up to something. I don't know why the Lord has chosen to involve me. My response is to pray, "Lord show me where You are working and what You are doing and then let me join You in that activity."

I have also begun praying that God would open the eyes of the people in Kermit to see and discern what God is doing. Please post your prayers for Kermit, TX.


No comments:

Post a Comment