Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Ministry For All


There is a vital ministry everyone can do. Every one is called to this ministry. It does not involve teaching or preaching for those who hate to be in front of crowds. You do not have to possess a gifted voice in singing for this ministry. You do have to go to some special training. It is a ministry of love that can play eternal dividends. What ministry am I referring to? Praying for others. Not just praying for them but send them those prayers in a card, email, facebook message, or a text. What a joy to stand in the gap for the body of Christ. We can all do that no matter how young or how old. I am so grateful this time of year for the many people who pray for me. I am also grateful when God brings needs to my attention to pray for others. Pray for one another. This is a gift that truly keeps on giving.
Like ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment