Monday, December 10, 2012

I Believe

Lord, I read your promise and choose to believe,
You tell me to ask, seek, knock - then to receive,
For such a long time I chose doubt over you,
I chose unbelief not what you promised to do,
I basked in depression instead of bathing prayer,
I carried my burdens believing you did not care,
That has all changed - my faith you have revived,
By your mercy the trials of faith I have survived,
Now I make a choice of the will - I choose belief,
I've lived far too long in doubt and crushing grief,
You see my need for my family we ask a new home,
Where laugher and joy abide and faith freely roams,
A place of comfort in sorrow and we celebrate joys,
A place where we both abide along with the boys,
I am believing you for a miracle, a home in Paradise,
Though out of our reach to you not a great sacrifice,
Father, today in this sacred moment I choose to believe,
I stand my heart faith filled ready to hear and to receive.
ME
12-10-12
Paradise, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment