Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A New Beginning

Lord, you met with me today seated at this desk table,
Reminding me through prayer and reading you're able,
To wash away the past, the doubts, fears, and the pain,
To let me start over - erasing the past -  beginning again,
It has been a difficult journey - a long tumultuous walk,
I have preached faith - I've continually talked the talk,
Now you call me to live in truth and to persevere in belief,
You call me to unload my burdens while enjoying your relief,
This is a new beginning - not built up or based on emotions,
More resolve born out of times sitting with you in devotion,
I want to finish those things you have put deep in my heart,
I want to complete by faith what you have called me to start,
I start over, begin afresh, gain new perspective and beginning,
With faith and joy no longer to fail but pressing on till winning.
- ME
12-4-12
Paradise, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment