Monday, May 8, 2017

Shock And Awe

Shock and awe as most people have to come know it is a military strategy. The technical term is "rapid dominance." The goals are simple. To show an overwhelming display of military power and spectacular mighty force that paralyzes and overwhelms the enemy.

I am calling for a spiritual shock and awe over the city of Kermit, TX. We are now only 77 days from the start of the first Shake the City Revival meeting in Kermit on July 23 at 7:00 p.m. Between now and then I am asking for a spiritual army of thousands upon thousands to drop prayer bombs on the city of Kermit to paralyze the enemy and prepare the way for a great move of God.

We do not have a day to waste. I have just finished taking my watch on the walls of Kermit earlier this morning. As the days draw near the burden increases. My private prayer times are extended. Kermit takes a large portion of those private prayers.

I am asking, who will stand with me? Who will get on the walls of Kermit and give watch with me. Both privately and corporately? We need much prayer. I need your personal prayers.

Will you pray for Kermit? Will you allow God to grip your heart with a burden for a town you may never see with your physical eyes but can see with your spiritual eyes? Will you pray for Kermit these next 77 days and beyond as the meetings begin.

We also have a community prayer scheduled for May 15th at 7:00 p.m. to meet outside the J+Kermit courthouse to intercede for Kermit. Will you join us?

If you will pray for Kermit, will you personal message me on Facebook? I need people who will commit to pray for Kermit, Sherman and Tami Aten, and me. What a comfort it would be to know thousands of people have targeted Kermit for special prayer in anticipation of what God will do. Please personal message me and let me know where you are from. It would be a sure sign of God's blessing if people from all the world began praying for Kermit, TX.

Isaiah 62:6-7 (ESV)
6  On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have set watchmen; all the day and all the night they shall never be silent. You who put the LORD in remembrance, take no rest,
7  and give him no rest until he establishes Jerusalem and makes it a praise in the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment