Thursday, June 2, 2016

100,000

I thank You Lord for all 100,000 visitors to this site,
Some in the middle of the day and others late at night,
I thank You for divine encounters I've had on the way,
For all the times I listened to what You wanted to say,
I bless You for inspiration and the sacred writing gift,
To lasso ideas and corralling them through words I sift,
I thank You for comforting those deep in dark distress,
For delivering them from burdens and much stress,
Thank You for inspiring those who lost their hope,
For helping others persevere at the end of their rope,
Thank You for the ministry to write to help people,
Who will never hear me preach under the steeple,
Thank You for expanding my territory beyond sight,
Thank You for the calling and the passion to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment