Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Lord, What Are You Doing In Kermit?

Lord, as I sit here tonight my mind drifts to Kermit. I wonder what You are doing there. What are You doing in the local churches? What are You doing in the lives of those seeking You? What are You doing to prepare the way for a revival move?

I wonder what lost men and women are under conviction because You are working in them? I wonder what burdens You are putting on the pastors? What new visions are You revealing? How are You working in the lives of families?

I know You are doing something. You keep placing Kermit so heavily on my heart. I know You are up to something. I want to join You in that work. I want to see You move mightily in that town. I want to see You give those faithful pastors a fresh anointing and fruit for all their labors.

I ask You to send seasons of refreshing to all the churches. I ask You to ignite passion and desire in the people to serve You faithfully. I ask You to win the masses of lost people to You. I ask You to prepare the way for days of revival.

In the name of Jesus, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment