Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Questions About Kermit

Lord,

I come to You today with many questions about Kermit? Why did I have over a dozen dreams about a small west Texas town I know so little about? What are You doing in that town? What if anything does it have to do with me? What do You have on Your mind for that town? Why do You keep bringing Kermit to my mind and heart?

I have more questions than I have answers. You keep bringing Kermit to my mind and heart. I do not know what if anything You want me to do. You obviously have something on Your mind for that town. I believe You want to do a great work there.

So I have to ask You for further revelation and clarification of what burden You have for Kermit. I know You care about the lost souls in that town. I know You desire to revive churches in that town. I also believe You hear the prayers of the remnant in Kermit. You have heard the prayers of faithful pastors, youth pastors, deacons, Sunday School teachers and faithful church members for decades. You have heard all those prayers. They live on in Your mind and heart.

There are so many questions I do not know the answers. You know everything. Is there something in Kermit, TX You are calling me to do. I have a desire to hold a revival there but the doors are shut at this point. I am willing but I certainly cannot do that on my own.

I plead with You to show me where You are working. I ask You for more insight into what You have on Your mind. I ask You to bring it all together to accomplish Your purposes. I am willing to obey You if I know what You want. I confess that right now I don't know.

I ask You to breathe fresh life into Your churches there. I ask You to give pastors a new burden and vision for Kermit. I ask You to send the convicting power of Your Spirit to lost souls all over town and draw them to Jesus. I ask You to stir more people to prayer all over Kermit. I also plead with You to allow those praying people to see the fruit of their prayers.

In Jesus name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment