Monday, February 29, 2016

Politically Incorrect

I am tired of all the politically correct messages espoused by the media and so many celebrities. I stand here today politically incorrect.

There are not many gods and many different ways to heaven. There is one God and only one exclusive way to salvation. John 14:6 (NASB) 
6  Jesus *said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. I understand to believe this makes me and countless other preachers and Christians intolerant. We might be labeled as bigots. Jesus is tolerant of all who come to Him in faith and repentance of their sins seeking Him for salvation. Any person who does do this will not go to heaven no matter what the experts and elites say.

Gay used to b e a word that meant light hearted, carefree and happy. Now people use the word to refer to homosexuals. No matter how homosexuals protest or Hollywood pushes the homosexual agenda, homosexuals still make up the overwhelming minority of the population. On top of this and more importantly, God still considers homosexuality a sin. Homosexuals can be forgiven, saved and delivered. Homosexuality has always been a sin and it will always be a sin in the eyes of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NASB) 
9  Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,
10  nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. You will notice homosexuality is not the only sin listed in those verses but you will also notice it is a sin that is listed. This is not hate speech. The love of Christ compels that homosexuals find true freedom in Him and the salvation of their souls. 

There is a big push saying black lives matter. There is even a sitcom called blackish.  I am tired of all the media push that promotes and emphasizes racial division. What would happen if I grabbed a sign and marched the streets saying "WHITE LIVES MATTER." How much backlash would I get if I preached a sermon or started a sitcom called "WHITISH." Yes, there has been and still is racism in our country. I cannot be held hostage by what racists and white supremacist did in the past and are still doing today.  I grew up with many black people in east Texas. My best friend in fourth grade was black. I took a picture with eleven black guys at my senior prom. I was the only white guy invited. I invited back teammates to my home to eat pregame meals before football games. Those guys were my friends. I am proud my boys have befriended "people of color' as the politically correct say it. We have had back guys spend the night in my house and go on vacation with us. I have served two churches where African Americans attended. I loved and still love it.There are good and wholesome white people just as well as sorry wicked white people. The same can be said for black or brown people too. THE ONLY COLOR THAT SHOULD MATTER IS RED. All races of people are sinners and need the blood of Jesus to make them right before God. That is the only color that matters. Romans 5:8-10 (NASB) 
8  But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
9  Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.
10  For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

The politically correct say women have the right choose whether to bring their babies to full term and birth or to terminate the pregnancy. I agree women have a right to choose. They have to right to choose to keep their skirts down and their zippers up until they are married. I know as sure as I write this some will cry foul and scream what about cases of rape. I simply point you to a guy named James Robison. Google his story. See how God has used his life even though he is a product of rape. There are no mistakes with God. He can bring something beautiful out of something tragic and horrible.He creates life. It begins at conception no matter what a judge or politician says. Psalm 139:13-16 (NASB) 
13  For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb.
14  I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.
15  My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;
16  Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them.

On God's word I proudly stand no matter how incorrect it may seem to the rest of society. I take my place with many others who wear the badge of politically incorrect. Jesus of all people is not politically correct. You never see him in scripture holding his thumb to the prevailing political winds of the day to appease the crowds. He was and still is truth. May we stand with Him no matter what the issues might be.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment