Tuesday, July 2, 2013

They Come

Lord, they come from all across the globe,
To grasp Your word to help them grow,
They come from near and from afar,
Asking You to rekindle their heart fire,
I write what you give dispensing truth,
For them to discover like a seeking sleuth,
They come hungry not for me but You,
The words of men never satisfactory do,
They come from all tribes and all nations,
Some lost and some redeemed new creations,
They come those whom I love and have met,
They also come those whom I can't forget,
Others come I've never beheld face to face,
Many I will never meet until time is erased,
They still come to drink and learn of You,
I ask You to work in ways I could never do,
May they keep coming by the multitudes,
Coming closer and getting a more intimate view,
Please keep giving me truth to ponder and write,
I ask you to keep sending them for fuel to fight.
ME  7-02-13

No comments:

Post a Comment