Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Surrenderd

Lord, all I am is Yours down to the last drop,
On Your altar my soul my life willingly I flop,
I hold nothing back, surrendered to You freely,
You have all of me - forever and completely,
My soul is abandoned - You have my heart,
Day by day on Your altar voluntarily I start,
I am surrendered holding not one thing back,
My future is Yours - my bags remain packed,
I press my ear to hear You my Sovereign King,
I surrender all to You - You have my everything,
My wife, my four boys, possessions and ministry,
All are Yours as I follow - surrendered obediently,
I offer you my best - presented a living sacrifice,
You have my all - I surrender the rest of my life
I bow my heart, my soul, I worship and I sing,
Jesus I am surrendered You have my everything.

ME - 7-10-13


No comments:

Post a Comment