Friday, March 8, 2013

Alone


Lord, who knows my private fears and pain
Who sees the tears descending like rain,
Who sees how I feel utterly all alone,
Who knows all the burdens I bemoan,
The confusion like fog clouding my mind,
Clouding past regrets I can't  gounwind,
Who knows all the failures of my past,
How like vapor my successes never last,
You know how I long for a different path,
One filled with joy, victory and some laughs,
The night of weeping has lasted far too long,
Though you're too perfect to ever be wrong,
I still feel alone - none to help share the load,
My task and burden like Froto alone to bear,
Few trusted my deepest soul to bravely share,
In those moments when all alone with you,
When at wits end I don't know what to do,
When nobody else can dare comprehend,
I've your sovereign wisdom to apprehend,
Though I feel alone I am not left forsaken,
You never leave me broken - heavy laden.


No comments:

Post a Comment