Monday, March 24, 2014

Preaching Opportunities

It has taken some time but my latest book I have written, read, re-read numerous times, edited, is now going to print. I believe in this book. Weeping For A Night: How To Endure Seasons of Suffering is a book of hope for suffering people. This is a message that has burned in my heart for some time. I am excited to share it with the reading public.

Now it is time to get out there and push the book. This has never been comfortable for me. I hate marketing myself. It is different this time. I am not marketing myself. I am marketing a message God has given me. We will use money made from book sales to pay off the remaining debt on a hospital in Copan Ruinas, Honduras.

What do I need from you? I need preaching opportunities. I am not looking for financial compensation. I am looking to preach part of the message of the book taken from [Psalm 30:5] and to make the book available. I am willing to go to small group classes, home bible studies, one night rallies, and Sunday evening services in churches as well as Wednesday evening services. As a pastor, my Sunday mornings are reserved for the church I serve. If I can make the logistics work I am willing to travel to venues of any size to share this message that has so captured my heart.

I will have books available in hand by May 1, 2014. A little later books will be available for purchase online through Amazon. Your help is greatly appreciated. I prefer the smaller more informal Bible Study format to be able to enjoy feedback and discussion. Ultimately I want to share the message God has stirred in my heart and sell as many books as possible to pay off the remaining debt on the hospital in Honduras.

I am not kidding when I say that I am willing to come to small events as well as large events. The further the distance it would be helpful to include many preaching or teaching opportunities in one location to maximize use of time and the resources to make the trips. I am not looking to profit personally. I am looking to fulfill Matthew 6:33, "Seek you first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added to you."

I do not have a booking agent. I can be contacted through facebook. I welcome whatever opportunities the Lord will open for me to do His work. Please do not let financial compensation hinder you from contacting me. I will trust God to meet my needs to travel. I am not looking for honorariums or love offerings. My mission now is to raise money for the hospital in Honduras through these books. Your help is needed as you partner with me on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment