Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Honduras Journal part 9

1-05-11 – 7:30 a.m. Father, as we begin another day in Honduras I do so seeking your face. I do so looking to you to move this $140,000 mountain. I ask you to do so for the glory of your name. I ask you for wisdom how to go forward. I ask you for wisdom to know how to move forward in faith. I ask you to go before me and to make this path smooth. I ask you to go before me to bless people with extra income so they can give to your kingdom. I know there are hundreds of thousands of such projects around the world. Only you can move hearts to give generously and sacrificially to this one.

Lord, I love you. I am humbled at the way you have chosen to use me. I am humbled by the way you have blessed us in Seminole and lead us to this work here. Thank you for moving in our church. Thank you for stretching us and calling us to do more for you. Thank you for adding to our numbers and for the people who were saved and baptized this past year. I ask you to keep saving the lost. I ask you to keep building your church and your kingdom around the world. I ask you to keep building faith in the hearts of your people to trust you for the impossible. I ask you to keep working in the hearts of your people. I ask you to keep working in my heart and to settle my mind. This is your work to do. Let me rest in faith and trust you to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment