Monday, March 21, 2016

A New Kermit Dream

I see a pillar of fire coming from heaven filling an abandoned building in Kermit. The inside of the building is filled with brilliant supernatural light. When the glass doors are opened a mighty rushing wind blows out from the inside causing a major wind storm down the streets of Kermit. The next thing I see is the headlights of many cars pulling into the parking lot. Inside I see a worship band leading in joyous worship. They sing old songs as well as the new ones. I can't tell what the songs are or who is leading the music. Next,  I see  people responding to the invitation to get saved, delivered from sin, and to repent and get right with the Lord. I am wearing a white collar button down dress shirt that is soaked with sweat from counseling and praying with the people. It appears the mighty rushing wind is actually driving people to the building as well as to the altar during the invitation. This is no doubt revival.

No comments:

Post a Comment