Tuesday, November 8, 2016

New Kermit Dream

I see a large blue and white canvas tent being put up by several men. Some hammer stakes into the ground and tie ropes to them, others erect the poles, and some work on a make shift stage. When the tent is completely up I see people praying under the tent. It begins to rain. The more they pray the more it rains. This is not an ordinary rain. These are mercy drops from the Father falling from Heaven. God rains down mercy on Kermit. When the mercy drops land on people they are drawn to the tent from all over the city. I see several vehicles pulling up to the tent.

Next, I see scores of people at the altar on their knees crying out to God. I pray for the people dressed in a white dress shirt and black slacks. I go down the line laying hands on them and praying over them.

Then I see these words. "Kermit is your pulpit. I have given Kermit to you. I've given you the keys to Kermit."

At this point the scene changes.  I see myself sitting at a desk and holding a golden pen. I hear the Lord say, "Write down what I give you." What I write on the paper begins to glow. In time a book is formed and the book radiates.

No comments:

Post a Comment