Friday, November 18, 2016

Calling All Prayer Warriors, Intercessors And Watchmen and Watchwomen

I am issuing a desperate plea to all prayer warriors, intercessors, and watchmen and watchwomen who read this. Many of you I know by name and your faces cross my mind as I type. I need your prayers for our ministry endeavor more than ever. Some of you I have never met. Somehow you stumbled across this blog. I have prayed God will burden your heart for a town you have never seen or may never visit. Some of you live all over this state of Texas. Others are scattered across this nation and around the world. Your prayers are needed. Fervent prayers.

I'm pleading with you to direct your prayer attention to that small west Texas town of Kermit, TX. PRAY FOR KERMIT. For the next eight months I am asking you lift that town consistently in prayers. I trust the Lord to direct your intercessions. I trust Him to give you His heart for that town. I'm summoning all the prayer power I can muster from as many people and as many churches as I can to pray for that little town. We will hold a revival meeting there July of 2017. Only God can transform that town. A revival meeting will not do it but God can do it through those meetings. Everything hinges on His supernatural work.

From Paradise, to Seminole, from Lufkin and Weatherford to points in between, I ask you to pray for Kermit. I ask you to share this prayer concern with your churches, Sunday School classes, home groups, and extended friends. Only the Lord can give you a burden for that town. I trust Him to do that.

I am convinced God has put Kermit, TX in the crosshairs of His scope. He is purposing some great things for that town. The more prayer arsenal the better. Would that God might call thousands to pray for Kermit.

1 comment:

  1. Praying with you brother!! Would love to hear more when you have time.

    ReplyDelete