Friday, September 27, 2013

Speak

O Word of God become flesh I need you to speak,
No other voice will do and none other do I seek,
You spoke to Moses like a man to his best friend,
I plead your message you would hurry and send,
Need for your voice constantly drives me to pray,
I plead for your fresh word delivered on this day,
Whether you exhort, rebuke, challenge or call,
Matters not as I bend my heart, ear, life, my all,
I ask for your word to find lodging deep in my heart,
A timely message to give me a much needed jump start,
I plead for your words of life to fill my heart and soul,
Until I'm clearly directed and once again made whole,
I long for your words to fill every chasm of my mind,
As your will I yearn to obey and prayerfully to find,
I need you to speak words that have abundant weight,
Words from men compared to yours are second rate,
You know my heart and the need of this very hour,
I plead for you to speak to me in love and with power.

No comments:

Post a Comment