Friday, October 18, 2013

New Book Update

The publisher has my my new book and production has begun. Out of the $4,000 we need to hire a publicist for the book (which will all be reimbursed once the book sells 1,000 copies) we have been able to send $1,700. We thank God for the generosity of his people and for opening doors for me to preach to be able to send that amount.

We still need $2,300 and I do not have it. We have less than $100 in No Compromise Ministries. I just reread the manuscript to make a few changes before sending it to the publisher. Now we are in production. We have asked God to supply the rest of this money.

I believe in this book as much as any that I have written. Don't just take my word for it. Here is an email I received from one who read the manuscript and gave me some feed back.

"Matt, I am not a reader, I can count less than five times I have ever finished a book that quickly, sad but true! 

I couldn't put this book down. Less than 24 hours I have consumed your writings as if it were a piece of homemade chocolate cake! 

You have allowed God to speak through you as you share your personal experience mixed with truth from His Word. They have spoken to me and my soul the things I have felt, what I'm feeling now and things I haven't even realized before, but that are so true! 

Wow! Brother I believe with my whole heart this book will reach thousands NO millions of people because it's content is relevant  to 100% of the people who live here on this earth! 

The length of the book is perfect living in a busy, busy world.

I cannot wait to see what God is going to do with this book! I want to pay you for a whole case of books that I am going to share with so many I know that need this comfort! They need to know that Joy does come in the morning! They need to know that Hope comes from having a relationship with Jesus Christ! 

Hang on brother, it's going to ignite , spread and consume! Are you ready for this? 

Thank you for being obedient and allowing God to use your sufferings to reach others. Your pain has not been in vain. This book is going to be proof of that. You have exalted the Lord through your sufferings by being obedient in writing this book!  To God be the glory! "

We are still committed to giving all the money we make from this book to help pay off the remaining debt on the hospital in Honduras. I have laid this book at God's feet and trust that He will put it in the hands of the people who need healing and hope all over the world. 

If you would like to partner with us in helping to make this book a reality please contact me. Though $2,700 is out of my reach right now that is not a big sum to God. I trust Him to move this mountain like He has done so many times in the past. He has already moved one person to give a generous gift of $1,000 in answer to prayer right after a No Compromise Ministries board meting.  

It will take about seven months before the book will be released. I hope to do several book signings in west, TX, east, TX, and in this area. Your prayers are coveted and your partnership is appreciated. 

No COMPROMISE ministries began as a faith ministry in 1998 and has continued as a faith ministry for the past fifteen years. We have trusted God for His provision over and over again and watched God move in answer to those prayers in timely fashion. We trust He will do it again with this project. I am happy to report that God has used this ministry to send nearly $30,000 to pay on the hospital to date. It is our desire to see God wipe out the debt on the hospital completely as the doctors continue to minister to poverty stricken Chorti people around Copan Ruinas Honduras. 

We will not stop praying, serving, and laboring until that mountain has been moved. We believe this book is going to be a huge part of that miracle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment