Friday, August 7, 2015

A Word Of Warning

It has been some time since I sat down and wrote anything. It feels a little awkward like riding a bicycle for the first time in years. The truth is I really had nothing to say. The internet is filled with the ramblings of the masses that amount to nothing. When I write I pray the Lord has given me substance. I would not be writing today but the Lord instructed me to do so.

Late last night the fire alarms went off all over our house with that shrill beeping. The noise hurt my ears as it permeated the entire house. Everyone had already gone to bed except Taylor and I. The alarms went off because he cooked a pizza and something burned. While uncomfortable I thought nothing more of the incident until a few minutes ago.

My peaceful afternoon was interrupted just a few minutes ago with my neighbor's car alarm going off. The horn on the vehicle kept sounding until they could find the key to turn it off. It was in that moment I sensed the Lord telling me to warn the people.

I am certain God's judgement is coming on America very soon. I wish I did not have to write that. I wish I had a different message. God has been dealing with me on this for close to two years. The burden has deepened. The grief and sorrow over the sins of the nations have intensified. I am not the only one who feels this way. Our rebellion as a nation has offended holy God and the day of reckoning is coming soon. Much sooner than most people think.

In a time when people are going about with life as usual there is a sinking feeling in my gut that the storm clouds are brewing and something tragic is coming. God's judgement is just over the horizon. My spirit picks it up like radar does bad weather. I believe our nation will be staggered. It will be so bad many will turn to God for they will have no other hope.

I believe the course is set and we will not be spared. Yet, we must be prepared. Get your walk with God updated. When the crisis comes you will be want to be walking rightly with God in those days.

I hated the sounds of the smoke alarm and car alarm about has much as some of you hate reading this.  They both got my attention and perhaps God will use this to get the attention of a few readers. His judgement is speeding toward us. The die has been cast. The course has been set. The day and hour have been appointed when the United States will face the wrath of a just and holy God. Be forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment