Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Broken

I heard my brother's sorrow and see my sister's pain,
Where sunny skies have turned ominous with rain,
I see them broken, confused, their spirit is crushed,
Their faith now tried when the shove turned to push,
I heard their weeping in my spirit long into the night,
When dreams turned into a horrid nightmarish fight,
Though their footing has slipped and now seems unsure,
For the brokenhearted and wounded You are the cure,
You see their tears, you hear their sobbing broken cries,
You are now near them granting peace from Satan's lies,
You are a present help and a strong refuge from the storm,
Though they are deeply wounded, bleeding, and well worn,
You are their for the broken - those troubled deep in their soul,
I ask you to mend my brother and sister to make them whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment