Saturday, February 18, 2017

I Need Help For Kermit Revival


While I am committed to follow God to hold the revival in Kermit this coming July, I have asked for prayers. Now I come to ask you for more. I cannot do this without help. Here are our needs for the revival. 
1. Tent rental - $1,770 (this includes 250 chairs plus one set of lights)
2. sound system with capability to plug into a computer with three microphones and microphone stands.  I will also need a lapel microphone.
3. Money for advertising in the newspaper and a mss mailers. 
4. Someone or somebodies to provide security for the equipment under the tent each night. 
5. counselors each night of the revival July 23-29
6. provision for lodging and meals for the Atens
7/ a video projector and a screen
8.. Either a borrowed piano or a weighted key keyboard. 
9. a videographer to get video of the meetings. 
10. Just before we begin we may pass out door hangers around town. We will need volunteers for this. 
11. All the prayer we can get. 
If the Lord prompts you to help with any of these areas you can contact me by sending a personal message via Facebook or at our physical address is No Compromise Ministries P.O. 308 Paradise, TX 76073.

No comments:

Post a Comment