Friday, November 18, 2011

Sitting with the Savior


Just a short note to let you know you can order my new book online at xulonpress.com/bookstore. Type in the name of the book "Sitting with the Savior." The book is selling for $15.99. I hope the Lord uses the book in your life. Please spread the word. I want to publicly thank Beverly Mills for the countless hours of work she put in on this book project. I could not have done it without her. She is such a blessing and while we both give God the glory for the book I want to thank and acknowledge what a blessing she is to me. She is a true kindred spirit and I am grateful God moved her to partner with me on cover design, editing, and content. Beverly I love you and thank God for you and your heart for the King of Kings and expanding His Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment