Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Book Signing

God has blessed me again with the opportunity to hold another book signing. This will one will take place on November 17th at Oswaldt’s Pharmacy in Seminole. I will be there from 12:00 noon until 3:00 p.m. to sign books, to meet new people, and to minister. I hope you will have the opportunity to come and get the chance to get the two books we will have available on that day. Remember, all the proceeds from the book Behold the Faithfulness of God will go back to FBC Paradise to help them in their building program. Please come support this effort to build and expand the kingdom beyond Seminole with me.

If you believe God is using this writing ministry I ask you to begin praying with me about the release of three new books . The manuscripts are finished and after some tightening will be presented for publication. I am unsure at this point as to the cost that will be involved but know that God will get them into print. The three books are entitled 40 Days to Trust and Obey, Swimming in the Bathtub, and Close Encounters.

Two of these books are devotional books. Please believe with me to get these books into print and in use for ministry with the reading public. I thank God for books. I have been blessed by hundreds and hundreds of them in my own life and pray that God might use the ones He calls me to write to minister to people at FBC Seminole as well as beyond Gaines County to the far ends of the earth. To God be the glory for books!

No comments:

Post a Comment